Online prank shop. Welcome
is the leading prank website. We specialize in pranking your friends by
using Audio Pranks, Flash Pranks, Video Pranks, and more!
We also have a directory of pranks you can use in your office, or at
home. We also have an online Prank Store in order to Prank Your Friends Even
137. Rub Vasoline on someone's hands when they are asleep, when they wake up ask them what they were doing in their sleeping bag last night!
138. Glue pieces of pinkish-red paper on your victim's face. When they wake up the next morning, tell them that they grew a bunch of zits overnight and to look in the mirror. Note: never stop looking at their face.
139. While your friend is sleeping, carefully put peanut butter all over their face. Make sure it is very hot in the room you are in because the person will rub the sweat off their face and smear the peanut butter. Very unnoticeable!!!
140. Buy 25 or more crickets and hide them in the house in one place so they can't really escape because if they do escape, it might be a disaster in the house (let them escape if you want to). During the night, these crickets will make their noise and I have heard that they are EXTREMELY LOUD. Nobody will be able to sleep.
141. Do this to a sleeper that falls asleep really fast. Take like a Santa Claus hat, or a Joker hat, etc. Put it on their head, take little action figurines and put them in their armpits, and put a stuffed animal on their face. Wait until they get up the next morning!!!!!
142. While EVERYONE is asleep, go out into the house (better yet, go outside!) and hide somewhere. With red lipstick, or something red and washable, write on the walls -- something like "Who's next!" or "I'll be back!" Add other details to show that someone took you, like add the lipstick on other places showing blood. When they look for you in the morning, wherever you are hiding, they will surely go past you, then, jump out and scare them!!!
143. Take a black washable marker and write all over your friend's body with it. When they notice that they have black marker all over them, tell them that it is a permanent marker -- they may try to kill you, but you will survive.
144. Before a sleepover, make a recording of someone saying "[victim] loves [local geek]." Do it for a long time. Then when the victim falls asleep, put headphones on them softly so it will effect their dreams. Then record them saying, "I love [local geek]." They will repeat it over and over.
145. Take cake or some other gushy food and stuff it in their ears, nose, mouth and other bodily cavities (but make sure they can breathe). Then when they wake up, say to them, "Jeez, you were hungry!" Hehehehehehehehe!
146. When a deep sleeper is asleep, everyone awake get around her and plug her nose and if she says anything tell her what she said in the morning and any time you see her remind her of "that one sleepover." It works, I've done it before!!
147. If someone at your sleepover walks in their sleep, this should work. When they are asleep, tell them to do something and they might get up and do it!!
148. This will only work on young people. If your little sister or brother has anyone spend the night or if you invite someone that is young then take a stuffed animal and say that it is alive or that it moves by itself. My friends and I tried it one time and it worked! The kids will be totally freaked out!!!
149. Oh man, this is fun, first of all you have to have a car and a license, or just a car if you are a good driver. Then you take your friend who is asleep, and put them in the car and take them to the nearest friend's house, or a barn or bus stop, but then leave them there and have your video camera ready, then blow a whistle and everyone hide behind a tree -- the reaction is hilarious!!! They usually think they are going crazy!
150. Take a can of shaving cream and put it in a freezer until frozen, then as soon as your friend falls asleep, find some way to take the cover off and put it in their sleeping bag! It will keep multiplying and multiplying its size until it fills their sleeping bag! You might want to be in a room with numerous deadbolts when they wake up.
151. Take whipped cream and put it in a sleeping person's hand. Tickle their nose so they will rub the whipped cream all over their face. Then tell them to close his/her eyes. Lead them to the mirror then leave them there. You can guess the rest.
152. All you have to do is make sure you have shaving cream and toothpaste handy. Then whoever is the first to fall asleep, put shaving cream on their face! If it is a tie for who fell asleep first, do it with both shaving cream and toothpaste! (Believe me it worked. But the girl we put shaving cream on woke up and said she smelled soap. We told her to go back to sleep and she did!)
153. I was at a sleepover, but it wasn't anyone's parents house (it was a lady we knew from girl scouts). She had a cat, so we were finding little fake mice everywhere. When it was late ,we took one of the mice and put it in her freezer! When we saw her again she said it scared her to death! 12345678910