Online prank shop. Welcome
is the leading prank website. We specialize in pranking your friends by
using Audio Pranks, Flash Pranks, Video Pranks, and more!
We also have a directory of pranks you can use in your office, or at
home. We also have an online Prank Store in order to Prank Your Friends Even
52. Plastic Forks: purchase boxes of plastic forks and stick them in the ground all over an athletic field or in front of the school.
53. Grass killer: Go to an unmaintained hill on campus with a substance that kills grass and write ‘08 (or whatever your class year is) on the hill.
54. Alarm clocks, EVERYWHERE: set a bunch of alarm clocks to go off within the same hour. Time them a few minutes apart and hide them all over the place. In random lockers, airconditioning ducts, paper towel dispensers, etc… they need to be loud enough to stop classes and get everyone’s attention.
55. Super glue coins all over the floor/ground and watch people try to pick up the change on the ground. I suggest glueing the coins everywhere outside. It’s entertaining watching people try to pick the coins up and then being embarrassed when they cannot.
56. Subtle graduation prank: There is no better way to avoid the penalty of a prank than to make it take place during your graduation. The prank should not disrupt or degrade any of the ceremony, though. Handing small items such as pennies, jelly beans, and other objects to the school official as each graduate shakes their hand can be just as bewildering as a large prank; especially if the school has several hundred graduates.
57. The fulfilling prank: Countless students working collectively can complete a prank in just minutes. Some great pranks that many students can take part in and quickly pull off are filling the office with balloons, popcorn, or styrofoam peanuts, or writing the graduation year on every car in the parking lot with mild soap are all instances of pranks that not only fill a space, but fulfill a devious urge as well.
58. Never ending crosswalk: Get a lot of people together and keep crossing the street so no cars can get by.
59. Dish soap: empty bottles of dish soap into various toilet. When somebody flushes there will be a massive amount of bubbles coming out. There will be A LOT of bubbles.
60. Hide their dentures, tighten one wheel on their wheel chair so they keep spinning in circles, and put super glue in their hearing aids so they can’t take them out of their ears. ;)
61. Put hundreds and hundreds of dixie cups filled with juice all over the floors, so that no one can will be able to leave (while we are outside of course)
62. Let out thousands of bouncy balls on the floor
63. Park the cars in the shape of maze
64. Set alarm clocks to go off about 2 minutes from each other...hide them all around the school...in lockers, bathrooms, ceiling tiles, vents, ...
65. The entire senior class camps out in the front yard of the school....and sleep in.
66. Create thousands of tiny bookmarks saying something like Class of '0? - Senior Prank; or Class of '0? was Here. Put them in thousands of books in the library ... 10 years later people will still be finding them.
67. Everyone needs to get a t-shirt with a letter (or number) on it - you can make them with iron on decals. Just one big letter. Different colors, different styles, on the front or back. Throughout the day, stand near people making words in the hall...snap photos. So letters D, O, R, and K can run next to principal and quickly snap photo. They can't exactly make the whole class change, but they can however ask you put your shirt on inside out...so as a precaution, put another letter on the othe...
68. Seniors, park your cars in a circle around the school...so close together that a person would have to climb over a car to get to the building.12345678