Online prank shop. Welcome
is the leading prank website. We specialize in pranking your friends by
using Audio Pranks, Flash Pranks, Video Pranks, and more!
We also have a directory of pranks you can use in your office, or at
home. We also have an online Prank Store in order to Prank Your Friends Even
1. Change the prompt on someones computer to be black on black. This is rather cruel if the person is computer illiterate. Very effective the day before a big project is due.
2. It is possible to play sounds remotely on some workstations. (Sun SparcStations for instance) You can have all kinds of fun playing sounds like flushing toilets and other unusual sounds. Works best if the person is a relative newbie.
3. Run a XXX-GIF slide show on the overhead computer projectors found in many computer rooms and large lecture halls. Very effective if done before a large class. You may wish to superglue the drive doors shut as well as all the relevant power switches in the \"on\" position and the power cables to the wall and hide the keyboard.
4. Write a small program that prints \"Formatting C:\" and starts printing a series of dots at intervals afterwards. Simulate disk access by contiuously creating and deleting an empty text file.
5. Write a daemon that sends each individual page of a print job to a different printer on the network. Select the printer at random.
6. Put an intercom inside a machine and then convince some nerd that it is an AI with voice recognition.
7. Convince a newbie that there has been a virus going around that presents hypnotic patterns on the screen which can really mess up your mind. Then start up remotely or set to start at a particular time a fractal program of some sort. They'll probably panic big time.
8. Write a TSR that turns the keyboard on and off at short intervals. You'll watch the person try keyboard after keyboard. Can also swap keys using ANSI.SYS or xmodemap depending on the system.
9. Convert a XXX image to a bitmap and make it someone's OS/2 or Windows backround. You can also change the backround of someone's X-Windows session remotely as well as make picture appear and they can't stop you. (use XV or a similar program)
10. Rig the spring in a Macintosh floppy drive to fire the disk a goodly distance from the machine upon ejection.
11. Reverse the turbo switch so that the machine runs fast when it should run slow and slow when it should be fast.
12. If they haven't changed the default password for their BIOS, change it yourself and lock them out of their machine.
13. Write fake disaster error messages that appear at random time.
14. While your victim is away from his or her computer, change the double click setting on the mouse. To do this, just go to to start, settings, control panel and then mouse. Make it so fast that it is nearly impossible to do.
15. When your victim is away from his computer, go into the setting and increase the speed of the mouse to the fastest. When he gets back, he will be unable to control the curser.
16. Purchase your victim's .com domain name. Example: JamesCharleston.com then post embarrasing stuff about him on the website and send him the link.
17. This is a great prank to play on someone who knows very little about computers. While he or she isn't paying attention change their scrolling screensaver to say this: Attention Windows Customer, I am sorry and need to inform you. Your system has been infected with a very serious virus and your entire system will explode in exactly 30 seconds, 29 seconds, 28 seconds...12